Gracie's Adventures in YogaLand...WhereEverything is Pink and Perfect
Gracie's Pink House on Levitation Lane. Gracie lives here when she's in YogaLand.
A pair of magical, mystical Pink Dragonflies, created espesially for Gracie's Adventure launch......by my dear dear friend Barbie Gershman. Oprah has Gayle, I've got Barbie.
In 2012 Gracie's adventures will be revealed in a fun book.....in the meantime, you can particpate in a variety of ways. If you'd like to be mentioned in the book, as one of Gracie's fans, any of the activities listed below will place you in the special friend section of the book.
1. Pink things should start appearing in your field, letting you know that YogaLand is nearby. Whenever you see a pink item, fill out the form below to have your pink siting including on the spreadsheet list and later in the book.
2. Wear a pink outfit or top while performing your favorite Yoga pose while someone takes a picture of you and email it to me. (your photo will not be used unless you'd like me to post it on facebook).
3. Create a pink house of your own to live in when you're in YogaLand and submit the photo.
4. Create a pink recipe to share with others. It must be a vegetarian or vegan recipe and it must be pink...of course.
Gracie's YogaLand Recipe for Pink Potatoes
1 large onion, peeled and diced
... 3 lbs of potatoes, peeled and cut into 1" cubes
1 pint sour cream
2 T oil
1 T sweet Paprika
1 T flour
1. In a large skillet, fry the onions in oil until golden.
2. Add Paprika and saute' with onions. Be careful not to let the Paprika burn.
3. Add potatoes; cover with water so that water is about 1" above potatoes.
4. Simmer until the potatoes look like a potato soup, with enough water to thicken into a creamy consistency.
5. Sift flour into the sour cream, then add it to the potatoes one tablespoon at a time so that it doesn't separate.
6. When it's all added, reheat slightly and mix thoroughly. Your potatoes should be a nice shade of PINK!
Gracie discovered this recipe while learning magic from the great Hungarian magician, Harry Houdini.
Fill out the form below to submit your inclusion and then stay tuned for more activities and fun.